Welcome to A Spooky Turing Test!
That post was written by the absolute BEST writer bot at the time (created by yours truly) though I haven’t released the code for that version of the bot and sadly it has been surpassed (barely) in capability (for now) by a bot called GPT2 created by “OpenAI“.
So, I’ve decided to use GPT2 instead of Writer Bot for this post
If you are looking for spooky posts written by me I’d suggest reading my encounter with the Polybius VR Virus (be careful what you download) or if you want something more recent checkout A Spooky Real Neat Blog Award, it’s a bit of a horror tall tales variety act.
If you want a bit more math and a little scifi with your spooky story you might be interested in the “Mysterious Game of Life” series that is part of my Ancestor Simulations posts.
- Ancestor Simulations Conway’s Mysterious Game Of Life
- Ancestor Simulations Conway’s Mysterious Rules For Life
- Ancestor Simulations Building Conway’s Mysterious Game
- Ancestor Simulations Playing Conway’s Mysterious Game
- Ancestor Simulations The Story Of Creation
And if you just want the wallpaper for this post, here you go:
Otherwise let me attach this last electrode to GPT2 and we’ll be ready to proceed with a Spooky Turing Test.