Welcome back and happy Friday everyone!
I regularly release new content (including advanced code) that usually goes way beyond any simple proof of concept you can find elsewhere!
If you review my Topics & Posts page you will almost certainly find a project to pique your interest!
Of the topics I have written about already, overwhelmingly the posts on Neural Networks are the most popular! I believe this is the case because unlike other technical writers, I don’t stop at merely describing how things work, my job would be so much easier if I did that! No, I go above and beyond for you guys and release ACTUAL code and REAL neural networks for you guys to learn and use!
I even went so far as to submit them to the official FANN for PHP GitHub Repo so now when you obtain your copy of FANN, the examples are already available to you, for free!
I’m not just talking about all the basic logic gates either! You can get a free copy of a Pathfinding neural network as well as an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) neural network as well! These are REAL examples for you to experiment with!
You can find all my Neural Networking tutorials over on my Topics & Posts page.
Well, today I want to talk to you about 256 Neural Networks that I trained for you to perform all the 1D Wolfram Elementary Cellular Automata rules.
Being that I have released so much free neural network code and tutorials publicly and considering their amazing popularity, I feel like I need to put these behind my Patreon “pay wall”.
Frankly, I much prefer publishing my content for everyone to enjoy but I’m not kidding when I say that It takes a lot of work to make these projects, so… if you like my work then consider becoming my Supporter over on Patreon for as little as $1 getting access to these Neural Networks!
Seriously, at $1 a month… That’s less than 4 cents a day! Your daily coffee costs more than that!
By supporting me you will make it possible for me to focus solely on posting bigger and better projects!
What do you get exactly?
Well, I am publishing everything listed below to the $1 supporter level so for just $12 a year you are going to get the following:
- 256 training sets (.data files) to review, modify and train neural networks to perform all 256 (0 – 255) rules conveniently organized into separate files and named after the rule that it trains the network on.
- 256 PRE-TRAINED neural networks (.net files) capable of performing the computation as outlined in my Elementary Cellular Automata series but except via neural networks.
- 5 separate programs (.php files):
- generate_rule_set.php: This program will recreate the entire set of 256 .data training files.
- train_all.php: This program will train all 256 FANN .net neural networks.
- train_specific.php: This program lets you enter the rule numbers into an array prior to running to train the specific rules as FANN .net file neural networks.
- ann_output_all_rule_set_images.php: This program will render all the rules as images using the neural networks.
- ann_output_specific_rule_images.php This program will render the specified rules as images using the specified neural networks.
- The entire set of rules (0 – 255) pre-rendered as 1025x1025px PNG images.
The 256 Neural Networks are waiting for you over on Patreon right now!
Please Fund, Subscribe, Like, Share & Comment:
I will see you all in my next post!